Monday, August 6, 2007

Replace "busy" with "lazy".

I've been busy. Too busy to take any pictures. As I think back on the last couple of weeks, I can't remember what made me so busy. But I'm sure I was very, very busy, nonetheless. I looked through my picture files and found a couple of gems that I never posted before. Here they are, almost as if they were new!


Kid + flower = cuteness.

Awww. . . my boy and his cousins. My son loves his relatives - good thing too, 'cause most of 'em have moved back into our state, so we'll be seeing a lot more of them.

I just realized that I didn't show any pictures of my children's faces. I was just too busy to look for those kinds of pictures, I guess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Mischa looks so cute :D I like both of those pics.

Unknown said...

Ahh.

I think your son and his cousins were watching the ever-popular play "Coriolanus" by Shakespeare.
They are so cultured.
And what about their Dad?
I'm sure he's seen that play...or has he???

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

DMo said...

It almost looks like you caught your daughter in the middle of falling backwards...it amazes me how flexible kids are. Her balance is perfect: her upper body perfectly horizontal, her legs nearly straight and her feet centered below her. Judges: 10.0, 9.8, 10.0.

And your son and cousins...the only time you see my kids having their arms around each other's shoulders is if their fighting. :-) They could learn a lot from your son.

J-Dog said...

Wow, great pictures, chill!