Friday, June 29, 2007

An Afternoon at the Park



We live just two blocks from a cool little park - my daughter always wants to go. My wife is in Portland at an ER Nurse training, so I have the kids alone. What a good time to go take pictures of them in action. I'm only sharing pictures of my son this time, though, 'cause I want to even out their numbers on my blog. I don't want one to get more blog love than another - that would be disastrous.

The other two are also of the park, but not of my kids. My Uncle in law, Sandy, told me about infrared photography, and how much cooler it is than regular stuff. I saw that my photo editing software had a infrared flilter, so I did that to the swings. It looks pretty cool to me, but I don't really know what to look for.


I really like contrast in my photos and I'm always on the lookout for major differences in light, color, or angles that look good through the viewfinder. Hence these berries.


That's all I got!

1 comment:

J-Dog said...

Nice Infrared Picture.